background

Monday, November 5, 2012

Hayley - 6 Months



She's waiving "Hi" :)
Hayley is growing SO MUCH...it's crazy.  I have loved seeing her little personality develop so much and we are so blessed to be able to call her our daughter!
Here is what Hayley has been up to:
     She has been eating and loving trying new solid foods.  Every time she tries one it's always an interesting face.  She isn't sure what to make of the texture yet.
     She moved from her car seat to the big stroller seat!
     Hayley giggles every time Stella runs after a ball
     We left her for the looooongest time yet (9 hrs), it was HARD, but I knew she was well taken care of!
     Her hair started growing back in!
     She has started to reach out for us to pick her up, which is great

     She had her first two teeth come in, I had no idea they were coming in until she bit my finger!  I hope this continues and that she is just a good teether!


I seriously can't get over how much I love this little girl! So sweet!

Also, my intent was to get all of her pictures laying down to be able to compare size.  Here is a math story problem for you:
Wiggly baby + Nosy Dog + Awful Natural Lighting = No such thing as laying down photos.  So, we sit from here on out!



And because you are all DYING for more pictures and videos, I guess I'll attach a few (ok, so maybe this only applies to Sue and Heather, but I love them, and I think Hayley is the coolest baby ever, so I'm doin it)

Who knew she could already imitate animals...so smart ;)

Having fun during the photo shoot
Making Baby Food
New hairstyle






No comments:

Post a Comment