background

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hayley - 5 Months Old






Hayley turned 5 months on September 2nd......you should just start to expect late posts.....then if they are ever on time, it will be a pleasant suprise :)

I can't believe she is almost half a year old. I know everyone says "it will go so quick"...but you never really think it will. Well, it does.  I have loved every stage, but boy, this one is fun.  She loves to move and kick and touch and grab....but yet she can't crawl...hehe.....so fun :)

Hayley is doing so much:
She got up on her knees for a while (she will only do it when she's naked...go figure)
Hayley started sleeping in longer and now I don't have to change her diaper throughtout the night. 
Right after she started sleeping in longer she decided to start waking up every couple hours (yikes), but at least it only lasted a few weeks.  I was TIRED.........
She is rolling a TON and all over the place
Her grandpa (my dad) bought her an aweosme train set and plane from a garage sale - LOVE THEM
She laughs everytime Stella licks her
She is SITTING...crazy times
Hayley also started STANDING while holding on to objects
She spent the longest time away from me while we were in a wedding. Luckily, she has some amazing grandparents that watched her (Daniel's parents)
We gave her a first bite of "solid" foods
She is now reaching out and interacting with Stella constantly
We tried to put her in all natural disposables for our trip, but alas, she is a cloth only girl...massive rash :(
She is a beyond flexible sleeper.  She fell asleep in a pack n play, in Eden's room, while Josh and Dan were moving furniture out.....she must get that from Dan....
Everyone says she's advanced, but I don't know anything different, I serioulsy just think they were a month off on my due date...just sayin
We went on a hike around Silver Falls, and she was awake and alert the whole time!
She is BEAUTIFUL!

Love

See the resemblence?

Family photo at Silver Falls.....not so well taken, but you get the idea


First "solids"

Hayley loves looking at Stella

"What?"

Patient Dog

Hayley is always grabbing onto Stella if she is within reach
We have a very gentle dog....
 
This is what we see most often, Hayley holding one had up to get licked and the other on Stella's collar
 
This is my view during MOST of her 5 month photo shoot...she just wanted to roll all over the pretty fabric!


For those of you that ask, "is Hayley ever upset" this picture should be very telling of that. Yes, she cries..and sometimes it's a lot...but we love her anyway :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful! I love you Ruby and am so happy for you. Give her kisses for me please. I miss you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos!! What a doll. Any giggle videos?? ;]

    ReplyDelete