background

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hayley - 4 Months Old

Hayley is now 4 months old....that just seems crazy to me.  I feel like we just had her!!  She is learning so many new things, and really starting to get strong.  Makes me a little nervous for the events lingering in the near future (crawling, walking, running, etc.). 


Hayley Now:
Sits and stands up with assitance
Spits up less
Has NO sleeping schedule, sometimes she will sleep through the night and sometimes she wakes up  every three hours.....keeping us on our toes already......
Giggles constantly and I love it :)
Chews on her toes...oh to be flexible.....just a few months ago I couldn't even see my toes.....
Holds toys intentionally....not just an accidentally got it stuck on my hand type of deal
Pulls hair/earrings/available facial features like crazy
Rolls from front to back and back to front constantly
Loves to fly in the air
Giggles when tickled
Is intrigued by toys....especially the ones that make noise.......(grandma/Debbie, I now have that entire bear song memorized...thanks a lot.... ;-)



Hayley Still:
Loves bath time
Enjoys being naked
Gets a huge grin on her face when daddy comes home
Is amused with Stella
Falls asleep in the car
Loves my signing....seriously, this one confuses me. 
Drools a TON




Hayley giggling :)



We went to the doctor the other day and Hayley is now 18.2 pounds which puts her OVER the 99th percentile.  The doctor told us she is technically off the charts!  Thats just crazy!!!!  She sure is growing well!!!

2 comments:

  1. love it! wished I could see her every day! A visit must come sooner than later... :] xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her laughing makes me laugh! She's gonna be a star~

    ReplyDelete