background

Friday, May 4, 2012




Hello all!  This is the first (yikes) blog post that I am doing!  Well, I sorta take that back, I had another blog at one point in time, and it was great (the whole one time I posted), but I didn't really have much to blog about.....until now.  What might it be that I have to blog about?  Our beautiful little daughter, Hayley.  :)  I will now let the pictures do the talking.  




Picture taken by Ashley Mogford 

Picture taken by Ashley Mogford

Picture taken by Ashley Mogford

Picture taken by Quinn Neely

Picture taken by Quinn Neely

Picture taken by Quinn Neely




Aren't those pictures just precious?  We are so thankful for our wonderfully talented friends.  Seriously, we have some amazing people in our lives!  And who is that photogenic pooch you might be asking?!  That is Stella, our first born!  Well, that is all for now, I shall be back later with a 1 month photo shoot for Hayley (I can't believe she is a month old, pinch me and tell me it isn't so)!













1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby! Welcome (or re-welcome) to blogland. These photos are fantastic! Haley is so precious. Can't wait to see what all you post her! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete